Fled. Lay. Fell.
Portugal, Fiction, 3’, 2018
When reaching adulthood, a young woman talks about her days within a dysfunctional family; her fears, wishes and frustrations. That leads her on an unwavering quest for a piece that stubbornly doesn't come.
- Réalisation / Direction: Bruno Carnide
- Musique originale / Original score: Miguel Samarão
- Son / Sound: Miguel Samarão
- Image: Bruno Carnide
- Montage / Editing: Bruno Carnide
- Scénario / Screenplay: António Cova
- Interprètes / Cast: Cátia Biscaia