Angleterre/Italie , Fiction, 95min, 1980
Camped by the singer of the group Aswad Brinsley Forde, the young Rasta Blue is lost in an English society that does not understand him any more than it has been able to assimilate its wave of Jamaican immigration since the decolonization of the island in 1962.
- Réalisation / Direction: Franco Rosso
- Musique originale / Original score: Dennis Bovell
- Son / Sound: Paul Carr, Nicolas Gaster et Edward Tise
- Image: Chris Menges
- Montage / Editing: Thomas Schwalm
- Scénario / Screenplay: Franco Rosso et Martin Stellman
- Interprètes / Cast: David N. Haynes, Brinsley Forde, Karl Howman, Trevor Laird, Maggie Steed et Mel Smith
- Production: Gavrik Losey et Martin Stellman?
- Distribution: Camélia
- 38 rue Charlot75003 Paris