France, Fiction, 5’10, Super 16mm, 2020
Hidden in a back of wardrobe, a young couple, Sarah and Gabriel try to escape a raid by Nazi Soldiers in their building. As one of the Nazi Soldiers approaches their hiding place, Gabriel rescues Sarah by covering her under a pile of clothes.
Years later, Gabriel and his grandson Raphael, meet again Sarah’s death. As he opens the wardrobe Raphael comes across a jacket in which he finds an old letter which will change the way he sees his grandfather.
- Réalisation / Direction: Louison Cuzy, Cyril Maneille
- Musique originale / Original score: Étienne Roux, Damien Barbaza
- Scénario / Screenplay: Chloé Aknine
- Production: Département SATIS de l’UFR Sciences d’Aix-Marseille Université
- 9 boulevard Lakanal 13400 Aubagne France
- Association LASER (France)