FEATURE FILMS COMPETITION
The Feature Films Competition awards a prize to the Best Original Score (2 000€).
The Best Film, Best Script and Best Direction are also honorary awarded.
SHORT FILMS COMPETITION• Grand Prix of the Best Original Score - 3 000€ (1 500 € to the director granted by Alcimé and 1 500 € to the composer by the Sacem and an inscription for the Short Film Corner - Rendez-vous Industry + a trophy created by Emmanuelle NOT
• Best Fiction Award - 800€ + a trophy created by Emmanuelle NOT
• Best Animation Award - 800€ + a trophy created by Emmanuelle NOT
• Mathieu Hoche Best Documentary Award - 800€ + a trophy created by Emmanuelle NOT
• Audience Award - 800€ + a trophy created by Emmanuelle NOT
• Dotation Short Film Corner - Rendez-vous Industry awarded to a documentary or an animation short film
• Goethe-Institute Marseille's award for the best german short film - 800€ + a trophy created by Emmanuelle NOT
• Cinézik Award for the best original score for a french short film - press
• Best Film Student Award - Honorary award + Trophy created by student of Lycee G. Eiffel
• Best Original Score Student Award - Honorary award + Trophy created by student of Lycee G. Eiffel
SIRAR AWARD24th SIRAR grants (Site Régional d'Aide à la Réalisation)
- Grant of 24 500 € for the direction of a first short film awarded by Aubagne and the Conseil Régional PACA.
- Grant of 2 500 € for the composition of a first film score given to the composer.
These grants also benefit from the following assistance:
- A shooting team comprised in partnership with the Département des Sciences, Arts et Techniques de l’Image et du Son (SATIS) of the Aix-Marseille University in Aubagne for the shooting, sound recording, directing assistance, management, editing and mixing, and post-production managing.
- Assistance from France 3 Provence-Alpes for mixing
- The 2nd Price invites the author to participate at the Marathon d'écriture du Festival International des scénaristes of Valence (http://www.scenarioaulongcourt.com/)